[Syrupmakers] Diatomaceous Earth?

ieck at ckt.net ieck at ckt.net
Sat Oct 13 23:28:11 CDT 2018

Hi Scott,
 Other added benefits to “aging“ your cane for a week is the natural
dehydration that occurs along with the natural enzymes which help to
break down sucrose into simple sugars.  This enzymatic action helps to
balance sugars thus inhibiting crystallization.
 I used to like doing that also.

 Happy cook’n,
Ivan