[Syrupmakers] Sweet Sorghum Destroyed Again by Sugar Cane Aphid in East Tennessee

Kirk Palis kirkdavidson at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 08:02:09 CDT 2018

 I have heard that lady bugs can tackle this problem.  A quick search shows 1500 ladybugs for $12.95.  I would give that a try.  Here is where I found them: https://www.arbico-organics.com/product/ladybird-beetle-ladybugs-hippodamia-convergens?msclkid=7506a50d19851f1ed9dffeb0e18639d8&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Ladybugs&utm_term=ladybugs%20for%20sale&utm_content=ladybugs%20for%20sale
I am sure there are other sources.
Kirk