[Syrupmakers] crush

David Lewis David.Lewis at expressjet.com
Tue Oct 11 09:20:48 CDT 2016

I just finished crushing my Dale cane , and I had a problem with my mill that I have never had, first time with Dale, a lot of pulp and fibers would build up in the drain pan, I have an old excelsior horizontal mill, had to keep cleaning it out and stopping to turn the mill in reverse to clear the build up around the ends of the rollers , is this an issue with dale, in the past I have grown Rox Orange and did not have this problem, really made for a difficult day

David L. Lewis
ExpressJet Airlines
Q. C. Receiving
Shreveport, LA.