[Syrupmakers] me 81

Kelly Tidwell kelly.tidwell at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 18:31:15 CDT 2016

In my opinion(and it's just exactly that) is that  a couple of things are happening. 1 is that your seed you saved last year is going to be better than seed you saved 5 years ago. 2. Since you're saving seed from a hybrid, you aren't getting pure m81e seed. You're getting a little m81e and a little of each of the parent sorghum of the m81e....if anyone can weigh in on this if I'm wrong, please do

Sent from my iPhone