[Syrupmakers] Extra Sugar Cane for sale this year come November.

Glenn Johnson gjohn46 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 19:11:11 CDT 2016

How much for the cane? And can I bring across state line into AL.Thanks Glenn

    On Sunday, October 2, 2016 8:29 AM, Claude Richbourg <iamgardenman at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hello all,
I expanded my small personal sugar cane operation a little too far last year and it looks like I will have up to 2200 extra stalks of sugar cane to sell.
This is the C.P. 36-111 variety that a friend gave me to get started a few years back. A few rows became more rows and so far, until I have planted too much for just me.
I know this is early and I just wanted to put this out there in case anyone may be interested come late November. I tried chewing a couple sections from a stalk the bush hog grabbed while I was mowing near it the other day and it was already juicy and sweet. I never chewed any this early so it was a surprise to me.
Anyway, just let me know if anyone is interested and I am located 14 miles East of Tallahassee, Florida in Jefferson County.
Take care and hope you all have a great year juicing...
Claude