[Syrupmakers] information needed

William Clayton Faggert cfaggert at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 15:09:00 CDT 2016

All,

I am going to manufacture a large evaporator pan for syrup season this fall.  I have seen the schematics on http://www.southernmatters.com/sugarcane/essays-evaporator.htm <http://www.southernmatters.com/sugarcane/essays-evaporator.htm>

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these designs?  Pros and Cons?  I want to go 16-18 ft in length, and brick it in.  I am going to use natural gas to fire the pan.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

William Clayton Faggert
Cell:  601-310-0277
cfaggert at gmail.com