[Syrupmakers] Question for sorghum growers

mb58 mb58 at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 25 13:46:44 CDT 2016

No sorghum ever tasted "great".

-------- Original message --------From: Scott <scott at eldercomputersolutions.com> Date: 8/25/16  1:37 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: A list for sorghum and cane syrupmakers <syrupmakers at syrupmakers.net> Subject: Re: [Syrupmakers] Question for sorghum growers

I use Symphony Chicken Fertilizer (dry pellets) and Worm castings. Both are OMRI listed. I put them in my fertilizer hopper on my planter when I plant. Sorghum tastes great.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 25, 2016, at 2:33 PM, Tobby Taylor <tobbyt at gmail.com> wrote:

I cooked sugar cane for a farmer that used chicken manure.  I cook syrup for others on halves.  His tasted so bad I would take it.  I use cottonseed mill on my sugar cane.

Tobby Taylor
Central Mississippi

On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 11:21 AM,