[Syrupmakers] Chattanooga No. 11 mill

Richard Hash richard.hash at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 08:18:49 CDT 2016

I don't have the mill yet, it's one that's up for sale and I'm trying to
get more information to decide if I should buy it.

It is definitely not the "Improved" model.  Here are two photos I can share:
 - https://goo.gl/photos/ikvka4mcRuGPC5Lm6
 - https://goo.gl/photos/og2ymqSWpKWnSRGh6

Click on each to enlarge.

I am assuming the "Dean" book that people are referencing is "The American
Cane Mill: A History of the Machines, the Manufacturers, Sugar Cane and
Sorghum" (ISBN 978-0786459797)?  I didn't know about this (just googled
it), it looks like a great referenced.

--/Richard