[Syrupmakers] mill rebuild

Andy Watkins awatkins at agelectric.biz
Fri Oct 30 12:42:53 CDT 2015

Tobby,

I purchased the mill completely rebuilt, it being a mule mill doesn’t turn very fast and so far it has held up well (saying that I only used it for a few cooking’s per year for 3 years). I now have a Chattanooga 27 power mill that I use so it gets used less.

Good luck on your re-build, need to find a small machine shop with a passion for the old stuff.

Andy