[Syrupmakers] wanted: equipment in Rocky Mountain area

Richard Harrison rharrison922 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 06:32:43 CDT 2015

Tom,    I suggest that you always check Craigslist--in Salt Lake City, Cheyenne, and other places you intend to travel to. I have seen some mills for sale on it from time to time. There are a few other websites that have tractors and old equipment for sale. Maybe some other members of this forum will chime in and give you some more possibilities.    Happy syrupmaking!                Richard Harrison