[Syrupmakers] wanted: equipment in Rocky Mountain area

Tom Tschida tschidamt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 22:45:21 CDT 2015

Hello everyone- My name's Tom, and i'm growing some sorghum(rox orange) in
Montana. I grew just enough to get interested last year, and now this year
i've planted enough to be in need of some equipment for making syrup.

I've been searching craigslist and ebay for a few months now, and
unfortunately I can't find anything in this part of the country.  I'm
hoping you folks could help me out?  I need a mill and an evaporator.  We
already collect antique equipment, so we're capable of fixing/restoring
etc.  In fact, i'd prefer a (horizontal?)mill i could run with a belt from
a tractor, but at this point I'm not too picky.

We live just south of Billings, and besides being willing to travel a ways
for pickup, we'll also be in the Cheyenne WY area, and the Salt Lake City
area in the next couple months.  Anyone know of any equipment for sale in
these areas?  I'd really appreciate the help.  Thanks in advance!

Tom
tschidamt at gmail.com