[Syrupmakers] Goldens' #27

Kirk Palis kirkdavidson at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 21:42:37 CDT 2014

Actually, a pretty decent idea.  Find a good welder who can weld cast iron and it will stick.  Generally have to heat the cast iron up to a certain temperature and (if I remember correctly) use a nickel rod (if arc weld).  If you weld, your local welding store can help you pick the correct rod.  I like the idea of using the bolt(s)

Kirk