[Syrupmakers] when to plant

Forrest Moore forrest at vommoorehaus.com
Thu Aug 14 12:46:12 CDT 2014

Last year I planted in September and in November. The September cane
was up and running weeks before the November cane and is still ahead
in growth but not by as big a margin. I live in central Georgia and
will plant in September in the future provided the conditions are
favorable.

Forrest

--
Forrest Moore