[Syrupmakers] (no subject)

Ken Christison christison at coastalnet.com
Sun Oct 20 11:22:42 CDT 2013

Forrest,

 From everything I have gathered over the years, it is best if you can store sorghum
upright, such as against a wall under a shelter.  If it is piled and has moisture on the
stalks, mold can grow pretty quickly.  Sorghum can withstand a light frost, but if it
gets below freezing for several hours, you might have a problem.

I can't help with the sugarcane question, but hopefully someone will answer.

Good luck!

Ken