[Syrupmakers] Laquite (sp?)

Kirk Palis kirkdavidson at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 13 11:57:26 CST 2013

I was thinking of asking the same question!  How many lemons to add or how much lemon juice?

On Wednesday, November 13, 2013 12:00 PM, Alan Hagan <theathagan at gmail.com> wrote:

I've been wondering about how many lemons to use.  Back when I was a boy one of my great-uncles used lemons in his syrup, but it never occurred to me back then to pay close attention to how many he used.  Thanks!