[Syrupmakers] [ ? ] Re: active

Phillip Walker pwalker at phillipwalkerauctions.com
Sun Jun 13 16:02:56 CDT 2021

NSSPPA Website:
https://nssppa.org/
also search Facebook for NSSPPA!
Regards,PW

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Jun 13, 2021 at 3:45 PM, Joseph S. Haas<josephshaas at hotmail.com> wrote:    #yiv3530397239 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}Hi Charles,
Good question.  The last e-mail received by me was back on 11-12-2019 from Arnold Barrie.
Maybe in the meantime they went into my Junk Mail folder in 2020.  Who knows?  I hardly ever check there.
Anyway, WELCOME Back.  To, see what other(s) might have to stay, if "still with us". (;- ) )
Yours truly, - - Joe,  here in New Hampshire.

cc: https://nhmapleproducers.com/
|  | New Hampshire Maple Producers AssociationCelebrating over 75 Years! The New Hampshire Maple Producers Association, Inc. is a non-profit trade association dedicated to the promotion of New Hampshire’s many acclaimed sugarhouses and its delicious maple syrup. The NHMPA organizes several public events throughout the year, including Maple Sugaring Month, spanning four weekends of maple madness in March.nhmapleproducers.com |

"