[Syrupmakers] Srrup making

michalee mitchell cmichalee at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 21:24:17 CST 2021

Im in SE Georgia. Didnt plant any last year due to work schedule, thanks for the reply been a member of this group for a while and it seemed to disappear for a while and just came back a few weeks ago..glad to see it back!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Dec 13, 2021 at 10:14 PM, Scott<scott at eldercomputersolutions.com> wrote:   I am in East Tennessee and had good crop this year of sorghum. I only grew 1/4 acre this year because I lost over acre last year to aphids. But this year I had no aphids. I cooked first week in September.
ThanksScott

Sent from my iPhone