[Syrupmakers] messages

Tracy Baudoin tbaudoin at me.com
Sun Dec 12 21:53:56 CST 2021

I just finished cutting my fourth batch of cane. Will grind probably Wednesday. This yr has been bad for cane with hurricane Ida and me in Houma. I still have about 6 batches of cane left, but I can’t get bottles, plus I’m trying to get 1-2 more hunting trips in. COVID has also slowed sales, so this will be a light year.

Tracy Baudoin