[Syrupmakers] Is this forum still extant?

Richard Harrison rharrison922 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 22 10:40:19 CDT 2019

 Thanks for all the responses.....Scott, Dealy, Jack, Billy, etc.At least I know that I am not the only one left on "Planet Sugar Cane".      :)
Scott, I am sure that we have aphids here on our sugar cane, but they don't seem to devastate it. Dry weather is "killing" us now! HAd to hand water my 2 year old blueberry plants yesterday just to keep them from dying. Irrigated one of my citrus orchards with drip this morning. Have to use a generator after Hurricane Michael wiped out my electric power for my well. Texas needed to send some of that 40+ inches of rain to NW FL!
Richard Harrison