[Syrupmakers] Power mills for sale

tom clayton weraisecane at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 17:50:53 CDT 2018

 Thanks for reposting. Tommy
    On Wednesday, July 4, 2018, 8:52:14 AM EDT, Milton Boyette <mbsrbf at gmail.com> wrote:

 Just so you know, I received your first message but these computers are spaming them. I found this one in spam. Milton Boyette/sugarcane
On Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 1:14 AM, tom clayton <weraisecane at yahoo.com> wrote:

I tried to post earlier but never saw it so i will try again. I have 2 friends that are selling Chattanooga horizontal mills. Both are in excellent shape. One is a Chattanooga # 70, the other is a very heavy commercial mill #92 on a trailer and set up to run straight off a tractor pto. If interested send me an email and i will get photos to you. Tommy     weraisecane at yahoo.com