[Syrupmakers] Syrupmakers Digest, Vol 40, Issue 6

ROB sbgfarms at excite.com
Thu Nov 30 15:36:31 CST 2017

The best filter I have ever found is sheer curtain material.  I don't know if it is polyester or nylon, but we strain our juice and our syrup through it.  After years of filtering both through muslin cloth, we were overjoyed when a old man showed us how he did his.  It is a thousand times easier and quicker, and it filters it very well.  Whatever the material is, it will not melt either, even though it feels somewhat plastic like.  We have used the same one now for several years, and it has lasted very well.
R. Wurth
Lansing NC