[Syrupmakers] Mulch in sugar cane crop

BenNet Personal ben at benparrish.net
Mon May 16 18:22:00 CDT 2016

Thanks Stacey ... that’s what I’m starting to do also.  Just makes sense to me to build the soil with the mulch, plus it sure helps on keeping the soil from drying out so bad.  Like you said ... most of the grass dies down before time to cut cane.  I do have some nut grass I need to work on getting rid of.

Ben & Dianne Parrish
Lake Church Rd
Metter, GA 30439
info at parrishcanesyrup.com