[Syrupmakers] CP 36-111 Sugar Cane for sale East of Tallahassee, Fla.

Claude Richbourg iamgardenman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 08:55:12 CST 2016

Good morning all,

I have more sugar cane than I need this year and have up to 2000 5-6 foot
stalks of CP 36-111 for sale. Cut and stripped for .20 each. No delivery.

They will be available starting this Saturday afternoon. I am cutting and
stripping them now and may cook up one more batch of syrup this year.

There is extra for someone looking to plant a really good variety of cane
or to cook it into syrup.
The one batch I have made so far is really sweet this year. I got over 11
gallons of syrup from 85 gallons of juice, which was more syrup than I
expected.

My place is about 14 miles East of Tallahassee, Fla. and It is not far from
where hwy59 crosses hwy27 south.

Let me know if anyone is interested in some really good cane.

Regards,
Claude

850-510-8490