[Syrupmakers] Question for sorghum growers

cfaggert at gmail.com cfaggert at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 14:08:05 CDT 2016

I use chicken litter, but apply it in the fall after the cane is cut.  It usually takes several months for it to break down enough to provide any value, and that is usually about the time the cane sprouts in the spring.  I know that you aren't supposed to apply litter within 120 days of harvest.  This method has worked well for me for the past several years.

Sent from my iPhone