[Syrupmakers] Chattanooga No. 11 mill

Ken Christison christison at coastalnet.com
Tue Apr 12 17:07:42 CDT 2016

Hi Richard,

Do you have an "unimproved" model?  I don't recall seeing
an early Chattanooga.  Don Dean doesn't mention when the
mill was marked as Improved but does say that there were
three series of mills made between 1887 and 1905.  The fourth
series came in 1905 and seems to be unchanged from there on.

Take care.

Ken