[Syrupmakers] mill rebuild

Tracy Baudoin (tbaudoin) tbaudoin at cisco.com
Thu Oct 29 14:16:13 CDT 2015

Understood David,
Unfortunately, I used Babbitt for Laurel Valley's mill.  The mill I personally use had the bushings replaced, but I didn't make them.  Dick Gibbens made my brass replacement bushings when he was still around.

I do have a mill and lathe, but don't feel that I'm up for the task just yet, as brass blanks can be extremely expensive.  I can try forwarding your information to an antique engine club out of Donaldsonville, LA that does this kind of work.  What model/size mill is it?

Tracy Baudoin