[Syrupmakers] Looking for Goose Neck Sorghum Seed

Gail Cross tenacity at fidnet.com
Sun May 17 12:33:23 CDT 2015

Rex, here is a link that lists Gooseneck, and at the bottom gives a source
for seed:

http://www.bountifulgardens.org/info/Sorghum%20Varieties.pdf

Gail in Missouri

--
Zones USDA 6a, Sunset 35, Heat 7

"I know of no creature unworthy of my time or my compassion."

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his
life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the
last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Unknown

‎"Look back on our struggle for freedom,
Trace our present day strength to its source,
And you'll find that man's pathway to glory
Is strewn with the bones of a horse." -- Anonymous