[Syrupmakers] Vertical cane mills, syrup kettles and cook pots.

Curtis Fletcher fletcher at gadsdenclerk.com
Tue Jul 7 08:31:21 CDT 2015

I have been looking for one for a while. Please let me know what he has.

Thanks

Curtis Fletcher

Systems Administrator

Gadsden County Clerk of Courts

10 East Jefferson St.

Quincy, Fl. 32351

Phone: (850) 875-8629

Florida has a very broad Public Records Law.  Most written communications to or from governmental officials are public records available to the public and media upon request.  If you feel you have received this communication in error please notify us immediately by returning this email to the sender and deleting it out of your email.