[Syrupmakers] Vertical cane mills, syrup kettles and cook pots.

Claude Richbourg iamgardenman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 08:26:11 CDT 2015

Good morning all,

I am going over to the fellows place this Sunday morning which I bought my
Chattanooga no. 12 cane mill from.

He has several vertical cane mills and syrup kettles that is now going to
start selling. Before he has just collected them and would only sell one
after some arm wrangling....

Anyway, I will try and see what models they are and take some pictures of
each. Maybe a front and back picture. So if anyone on this list or if you
know of anyone who is intesested in a vertical mill or syrup kettle at
pretty good prices, drop me an email Sunday afternoon or later.

I will send you some pictures and his contact info then. He is located
about 13 miles Southeast of Tallahassee, Florida.

Just an FYI for you all,
Claude