[Syrupmakers] Birds

Gail Cross tenacity at fidnet.com
Thu Sep 4 20:42:43 CDT 2014

Never had a problem with birds going for the sorghum heads while in the
field. We did save the heads when harvesting as feed for our chickens and
other stock.

Gail in MO

--
Zones USDA 6a, Sunset 35, Heat 7

"I know of no creature unworthy of my time or my compassion."

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his
life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the
last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Unknown

‎"Look back on our struggle for freedom,
Trace our present day strength to its source,
And you'll find that man's pathway to glory
Is strewn with the bones of a horse." -- Anonymous