[Syrupmakers] Change to list format.

tom clayton weraisecane at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 16:43:58 CDT 2014

Would anyone around the Lumberton Miss area be willing to help out a fellow syrup maker get started with some cane and advise on how to set up an operation. I received a letter from a gentlemen that lives in that area that would like to get started but I am located too far away to help very much. If someone is willing to sell some cane to help get him started, please send me your name and number and i'll send it to him in a return letter via snail mail. Thanks, Tommy