[Syrupmakers] sorghum cane mill

M M steiger98 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 16:56:58 CST 2014

I live in ohio I would like to find a cane mill I could purchase to make sorghum molasses. I would be even better if I could work it out with someone that is in a area where there are a few and could purchase it and bring it up my way and I would be great full and I would pay you back for the mill if this would be a option I found a few on craigslist but there are in the Georgia and florida areas and I don't have the time to drive that far to look at them myself if anyone would be willing to look at them and maybe even pick it up for me and bring it on there way back to ohio this would help so much thank you for all your time and consideration sincerely mike .