[Syrupmakers] wanted sorghum mill

Mike Flegel mrflegel at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 23 11:41:25 CST 2014

Have you thought about a pan or kettle to cook it in. Are there any out there.
mike

On Sunday, February 23, 2014 10:01 AM, James McCormick <james261968 at hotmail.com> wrote:

If they are not we are interested here in WV

Sent from my iPhone

I live in north west Ohio and have a # 11 Chattanooga mill rebuilt and ready to go let me know if interested. Can send picture if it is something you are interested in