[Syrupmakers] Steam Kettle Conversion

Richard Harrison rharrison922 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 06:54:51 CST 2014

I've never heard of anyone doing syrup like this. You may be breaking new ground. Frankly, I think it may be a better way. It may even reduce cooking time a little. Please keep us abreast of your "experiment". It sounds very interesting!                Richard Harrison
  I suggest that you contact Dr Bill Outlaw about your project. He has the website SouthernMatters. He is steeped in technical knowledge--of a lot of things.     From: sgardipee <sgardipee at hot.rr.com>