[Syrupmakers] Combination Mill gearing

Forrest Moore forrest at vommoorehaus.com
Wed Apr 30 09:02:01 CDT 2014

 I would like to hear from anyone that has experience with factory
original combination mill gearing. I currently have a Golden's #2 and
a #3 and would like to convert one to combination use as I have an
opportunity to demonstrate syrupmaking and need to be able to
transport and setup a workable system. I do understand and have read
extensively on the Southern Matters website that there are many
options to make it work but would like to maintain time period as much
as possible. These parts may not even be available but I would like to
check into this option before moving on to the next one which would be
a horizontal mill.

Best Regards,

Forrest

--