[Syrupmakers] New life for the list.

Mike Rock mikerock at mhtc.net
Mon Oct 28 14:38:12 CDT 2013

Ken,
I certainly thank you for all you have done and still do.  You got me
started in sorghum!

I just picked up a Chattanooga #13 Improved from Minnesota.
It was sold as 'complete' but is missing all but the front cover, the
one with the settings on it.  There is a part of the input guide left
also. One bearing cover is missing as well. So....I need covers.  Any
sources or ideas would be appreciated.

Another note.  Several years back I purchased a Golden's #2 in Florida.
Simultaneously I got cancer.  I tried to get to Florida to pick up the
mill several times and all had to be postponed for health reasons.  I
really ticked Dave Vabre off.  I wish I could smooth that over and find
someone down there to load the mill up on a pallet for a truck to pick
up and deliver here.  The mill is great, complete and has new Teflon
bearings ( I believe Teflon, new in any case).

I'm just a kid at 66 but at least have several pounds of cancer out of
me now and a great prognosis.  Just got back from another biopsy a few
hours back.

God bless and keep you all.

Most respectfully,
Mike Rock
Argyle, WI

Raising American Mulefoot hogs!!  An old time Lard Hog.