[Syrupmakers] (no subject)

Forrest Moore forrest at vommoorehaus.com
Mon Oct 21 08:29:00 CDT 2013

Richard and Ken,

Thanks for the responses.

So if I plant the seed cane soon or bank it I'll be fine?

  How long can I hold the cane I am going to mill  and cook for syrup
and what is the best way to store it? I would like to save enough to
cook the Saturday after Thanksgiving as an event for family and
friends will I be ok if I cut it this week?

By the way if anyone would like to come to see a rookie syrup making
session you are welcome. I am in West Central Georgia and will be
starting up this weekend.

Forrest

--
Forrest Moore