[Syrupmakers] Ol" Man Day ( 1 229 891 4617 )

reweeks at windstream.net reweeks at windstream.net
Fri Nov 8 20:19:25 CST 2013

Saturday Nov. 16 we will be TRYING to cook  a kettle of syrup and grinding some open pollinated field corn into grits and meal. We have built 2 furnaces out of metal, (I know) and we will be cooking syrup in one and boiling peanuts in the other. We have restored a 16 inch Meadows mill built in 1937 and sold through Sears powered by a 4 cylinder Continental engine. Address is 1842 Ellenton Norman Park Road, Norman Park Ga. We will start grinding cane about 8 am, boiling peanuts by 9, cooking syrup by 10. Grinding cane for juice and grinding corn for meal throughout the day, We gonna cook some hocakes and cornbread along and along. Paul said to owe no man nothing but to love one another, so it"s all free. Ya"ll come