[Syrupmakers] horizontal mill

Gulsher Ali gulsherali at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 22:45:32 CST 2013

We are a leading manufacturer and Exporters of complete sugar plant and
machinery.We design and manufacture the complete mill according to one's
own crushing need.Our complete range of products are- Cane carrier,Cane
kicker(cutter),Cane Fibriser,Cane Crushing mill with gear box,Rake type or
slat type inter carrier,GRPF & TRPF,Bagasse carrier,Crystallizers,
Centrifuges, Boiling house equipments like- Evaporating pan, Juice
heater,Concentrator, Juice Clarifier,Chokeless pump, Juice pump, Air blower
etc.

I can supply you the horizontal three roller Mill as required.

Our genaral sizes of the mill are- 11x14, 13x18, 16x24, 18x30, 20x30,
18x36, 24x36, 20x40, 24x48, 25x50 (All these sizes are in inches).
And the capacity of our sugar plants starts from 50 TCD and goes upto 2000
TCD.

For more information please log on to www.diamondengineeringworks.com

Mohammed Gulsher
Diamond Engineering Works,
Nighasan road,
Lakhimpur-kheri (U.P), India.
Ph: +91-5872 -253984, Fax: +91-5872-278165
Mob: +919838178999
www.diamondengineeringworks.com
http://www.facebook.com/diamondengineeringworks?ref=hl
Video URL : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEzsO8jpihE